Candy Keane is a cosplayer and costume designer that got her start making and wearing the infamous Slave Leia costume, which put her on the cover of Jedi Junkies, featured on the E! channel's Top 25 Most Memorable Swimsuit Moments and in the Morgan Spurlock ComicCon documentary and book, where she also appears as Wonder Woman. She also made the costume worn by Kristen Bell in the movie Fanboys.
Candy won her first costume contest at the age of 5, and has been dressing up ever since. Her love of creating costumes led to a boutique and costume business that she ran for 11 years before closing in 2016 to concentrate on personal projects and raising her son. She plans on recapturing more of the fun aspects of costuming that got her started in the first place and is excited to embark on a new family focused cosplay venture while writing for her blog GeekMamas.com.
Anime Convention Guest Appearances
- WasabiCon 2018 - October 20-21, 2018 in Jacksonville, FL 2017
- WasabiCon 2017 - October 21-22, 2017 in Jacksonville, FL 2016
- WasabiCon 2016 - October 22-23, 2016 in Jacksonville, FL
- Collective Con 2016 - April 1-3, 2016 in Jacksonville, FL
- Amelia Con 2016 - February 5-7, 2016 in Fernandina Beach, FL 2015
- WasabiCon 2015 - October 31 - November 1, 2015 in Jacksonville, FL 2014
- WasabiCon 2014 - November 1-2, 2014 in Jacksonville, FL
- Amelia Con 2014 - September 5-7, 2014 in Fernandina Beach, FL 2013
- WasabiCon 2013 - November 2-3, 2013 in Jacksonville, FL
- Ancient City Con 2013 - June 21-23, 2013 in Jacksonville, FL
View Candy Keane on FanCons.com for 1 additional guest appearances