Stephanie Nadolny is no stranger to the stage. She has been singing and dancing since she was a very young child of only 3. She is most known for her voice over work in the roles of Kid Goku on the outrageously popular Dragonball and Dragonball GT as well as Kid Gohan and East Kai in Dragonball Z which appeared on Cartoon Network. In addition, she sang many of the English translated Japanese animated themes for Kiddy Grade, Case Closed and YuYu Hakusho.
She grew up singing and dancing in choirs, musical theater productions and majored in Dramatic Arts at the University of North Texas. In 1991, Stephanie joined the nationally renowned show band, Vince Vance and the Valiants where She toured extensively across the U.S.A. as the groups lead Valiantette, "Violet." This popular, high-energy musical revue allowed Stephanie to shine as a professional singer, dancer and actress. Not only has she shared the stage with well-known artists such as Huey Lewis, James Brown, Harry Connick Jr., The Four Tops, KC and the Sunshine Band, Chubby Checker and others, she has performed in venues from the Superdome to the Super bowl and from the Waldorf Astoria to the White House. During her twenty year run with this organization, in addition to live concert performing, she choreographed dance routines and arranged vocal parts and contributed studio recordings on the albums, Dance, Dance, Dance and Tamale Wagon. She also made three appearances on the Dallas television program, Good Morning Texas, performing the #1 Christmas hit, "All I Want for Christmas is You," and was featured on the nationally televised "This Is Garth Brooks" concert special in 1993.
Performing with various local show bands, Stephanie has been a "first call" in her line of work. She performed live and on several album projects with the internationally known Grammy award winning Polka band "Brave Combo". She has an affinity for vocal parody work for comedic radio shows and loves to pick up radio jingle work and radio voice over work when time allows.
Stephanie's vocals were featured weekly for four years when she fronted the immensely popular HIGHROLLERS show band at the Winstar World Casino in Thackerville Oklahoma, featuring some of the best musicians in the Dallas Tx area. Stephanie's adoration for comedy landed her a position at a recording studio writing, recording and producing morning show parodies and skits. She was able to mimic many of the original artists as well as to come up with her own original voices for various seasonal and comedic projects. Backing up Elvis, Roy Orbison, Neil Diamond and Johnny Cash tribute artists, Stephanie was able to showcase her incredible fine-tuned harmonies with the touring bands "Fever" and "Spinout".
In 2011, Stephanie was sought out by a Los Angeles director to voice the lead character in a developmental cartoon project entitled "Lakewood Plaza Turbo". Later on, after a series of shorts were released, the show was renamed "OK K.O." of which Stephanie voiced "K.O." to appear on the downloadable game app as well as on Cartoon Network. In 2013, Stephanie was selected to voice the role of "Deb" in a new animated project called "Deb, the Mom", later renamed "The Adventures of Ryan Dufrates". The 1st three DVDs were released 5/1/17 and can be found at www.afastore.net.
In the foreseeable future, Stephanie intends to record her own album of her own selections which will be covers and/or original compositions. Stephanie fronts her own 4-6 pc show band called MOONGLASS which showcases pop, country, R&B, soul and Jazz music and they play all over the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.
Anime Convention Guest Appearances
- Kameha Con 2019 - April 12-14, 2019 in Irving, TX
- Savannah Animazing Con 2019 - March 30-31, 2019 in Savannah, GA 2018
- JABEcon! 2018 - September 15, 2018 in Mt Juliet, TN
- Anime California 2018 - August 17-19, 2018 in Burbank, CA
- Ronin-Expo 2018 - June 2, 2018 in Los Angeles, CA
- AniMinneapolis 2018 - May 25-27, 2018 in Minneapolis, MN
- Supanova Pop Culture Expo - Gold Coast 2018 - April 27-29, 2018 in Broadbeach, Queensland, Australia
- Supanova Pop Culture Expo - Melbourne 2018 - April 20-22, 2018 in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Digi-Con 2018 - February 25, 2018 in Doncaster, UK 2017
- JABEcon! 2017 - May 13, 2017 in Lebanon, TN 2016
- Ninja-Con 2016 - June 4, 2016 in Los Angeles, CA 2014
- Anime North Texas 2014 - November 14-16, 2014 in Forth Worth, TX 2012
- Supanova Pop Culture Expo - Perth 2012 - June 22-24, 2012 in Claremont, Western Australia, Australia
- Supanova Pop Culture Expo - Sydney 2012 - June 15-17, 2012 in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2010
- KuroKiiro Festival 2010 - November 5-7, 2010 in Pittsburgh, PA 2007
- AtsuiCon 2007 - August 3-5, 2007 in Houston, TX
Ikkicon 2007 - February 2-4, 2007 in Austin, TXCancelled Appearance 2005
- A-Kon 2005 - June 3-5, 2005 in Dallas, TX
- Mini-Con 2005 - April 9, 2005 in Broken Arrow, OK 2004
Oni-Con 2004 - October 22-24, 2004 in Houston, TXCancelled Appearance ArlingCon 2004 - October 10, 2004 in Arlington, TXCancelled Appearance
- Armageddon Pulp Culture Expo Wellington 2004 - September 25-26, 2004 in Wellington, New Zealand
- Supanova Pop Culture Expo - Brisbane 2004 - September 18-19, 2004 in Brisbane, Australia
Nan Desu Kan 2004 - September 17-19, 2004 in Aurora, COCancelled Appearance
- AnimeDay 2004 - August 14, 2004 in Richardson, TX
- A-Kon 2004 - June 4-6, 2004 in Dallas, TX
- Mini-Con 2004 - April 3, 2004 in Tulsa, OK 2003
- Kazecon 2003 - October 10-12, 2003 in Rosemont, IL
- AnimeFEST 2003 - August 29 - September 1, 2003 in Dallas, TX
- A-Kon 2003 - May 30 - June 1, 2003 in Dallas, TX
- Ushicon 2003 - January 31 - February 2, 2003 in Austin, TX
- Ohayocon 2003 - January 10-12, 2003 in Columbus, OH 2002
- AnimeFEST 2002 - August 30 - September 2, 2002 in Dallas, TX
- Supanova Pop Culture Expo 2002 - April 20-21, 2002 in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Armageddon Pulp Culture Expo Auckand 2002 - April 12-14, 2002 in Auckland, New Zealand
31 confirmed guest appearances
View Stephanie Nadolny on FanCons.com for 6 additional guest appearances