The Triforce Quartet
The Triforce Quartet is a traditional string quartet that plays video game music.
The Triforce Quartet began innocently as a short Zelda medley for an encore of a recital in early 2007, but the video of using traditional string quartet instruments to play music of classic games gained viral popularity later that summer. Thanks to this, cellist Chad Schwartz was able to combine his love for video games, along with years of classical training, to arrange a variety of video game themes that even non-gamers can enjoy. The four members of the Triforce Quartet take audience members on an unforgettable musical journey.
The Triforce Quartet has played in front of sold out shows at PAX Prime in Seattle, PAX East in Boston; MAGFest in Washington DC, and the iDIG Music Festival in Ireland!
Anime Convention Guest Appearances
- MomoCon 2022 - May 26-29, 2022 in Atlanta, GA 2020
MomoCon 2020 - May 21-24, 2020 in Atlanta, GAConvention Postponed 2019
- San Japan 2019 - August 30 - September 1, 2019 in San Antonio, TX 2018
- MomoCon 2018 - May 24-27, 2018 in Atlanta, GA
- Zenkaikon 2018 - May 4-6, 2018 in Lancaster, PA
Universal FanCon 2018 - April 27-29, 2018 in Baltimore, MDConvention Postponed 2017
- Anime USA 2017 - December 8-10, 2017 in Washington, DC
- Colossalcon East 2017 - September 8-10, 2017 in Pocono Manor, PA
- Colossalcon 2017 - June 1-4, 2017 in Sandusky, OH
- Ichibancon 2017 - December 29, 2016 - January 1, 2017 in Concord, NC
View The Triforce Quartet on FanCons.com for 5 additional guest appearances