Composer / DJ
Los Angeles, CA
James Landino is an internationally recognized video game/anime composer and DJ based out of Los Angeles, California. His influence of electronic music bridges the gap of gaming, anime, and nightclub culture together, amassing millions of plays across multiple platforms.
He is best known for his work on the musically acclaimed video game NO STRAIGHT ROADS, along with other projects including TOWER OF GOD, CHUNITHM, OSU!, RWBY, CYTUS II, AMPLITUDE HD, and DROPMIX.
Once an audio developer for HARMONIX MUSIC SYSTEMS, James now works full time as an independent talent working with the entertainment industry's best professionals. His notable clients include: SEGA, SQUARE ENIX, MONSTERCAT, AVEX, CRUNCHYROLL, and ROOSTER TEETH.
Amassing millions of plays across multiple platforms, James tours around the world at various events as a performer and speaker celebrating video games and anime, sharing the stage with renowned acts M-FLO, TEDDYLOID, and HYPER POTIONS. Recently he founded RARE DROP, a music publishing company dedicated to building talent within the video game music scene.
Anime Convention Guest Appearances
- Tora-Con 2023 - March 4-5, 2023 in Rochester, NY
- Anime Milwaukee 2023 - February 3-5, 2023 in Milwaukee, WI
- Crunchyroll Expo 2022 - August 5-7, 2022 in San Jose, CA
- Anime Central 2022 - May 20-22, 2022 in Rosemont, IL
- Tekko 2021 - December 9-12, 2021 in Pittsburgh, PA
- Kumoricon 2021 - November 5-7, 2021 in Portland, OR
View James Landino on FanCons.com for 1 additional guest appearances