You can use this form to submit your convention or event report and we will list it in our User-Submitted Reports section and on the information page for that convention.
Types of links that are not accepted:
- Links already in the list for that convention.
- Links to pages that only link to other reports/photos and have no reports/photos of their own or sites that have collected images from other sites.
- Links to articles written to promote the event before it started. (No local event calendars, preview articles, planning videos, press releases, etc.)
- Links to message board, forum, mailing list, or newsgroup posts.
- Links to Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram or links to individual videos on YouTube or similar sites.
- Direct links to photos (rather than pages containing photos).
- Direct links to podcast audio or video files. Linking to the podcast's page for that episode is fine.
- Multiple links for multiple days at one convention. (Just give us your main report URL for the convention, not a separate URL for every day of your report.)
- Links to pages that have nothing of interest to others. (Nobody cares if all you have are photos of you and your friends partying in your hotel room.)
- Links to sites that require registration (free or pay) in order to view photos.
Limit of one con report per site per con
If a web site you are submitting has multiple pages reporting on a single convention, please only submit one link. Out of fairness to all sites reporting from conventions, we have a one page per site per convention rule.
We're currently catching up on our backlog of submissions we received recently. Updates will be on hold while some of our staff are attending Anime Boston 2019.
Thank you for your patience.