MINT, a designer of MINT NeKO was born in Shimane in 1984. After graduating Bunka Fashion College, he became an assistant designer of h.NAOTO and made a debut as a designer of Sixh. in 2006.
Fashion duet with the brand Sixh., MINT has created his own line called MINT NeKO. MINT NeKO uses oriental silhouette inspired by mode style with cat character graphics. There are actually more than 250 original kitty characters that are created and used in the garments.
MINT has created cat to collaborate into the world of fashion. MINT has collaborated with many Japanese artists and is becoming one of the leading young designer in Japan.
Anime Convention Guest Appearances
- AnimeNEXT 2018 - June 8-10, 2018 in Atlantic City, NJ
- Sakura-Con 2018 - March 30 - April 1, 2018 in Seattle, WA 2017
- Anime Milwaukee 2017 - February 17-19, 2017 in Milwaukee, WI 2016
- San Japan 2016 - September 2-4, 2016 in San Antonio, TX
- AnimeNEXT 2016 - June 10-12, 2016 in Atlantic City, NJ
- Anime Central 2016 - May 20-22, 2016 in Rosemont, IL 2014
- Sakura-Con 2014 - April 18-20, 2014 in Seattle, WA 2013
- AnimeNEXT 2013 - June 7-9, 2013 in Somerset, NJ
- Anime Central 2013 - May 17-19, 2013 in Rosemont, IL
- Kawaii Kon 2013 - March 15-17, 2013 in Honolulu, HI 2012
- Anime Boston 2012 - April 6-8, 2012 in Boston, MA