Sr. Manager of Social Strategy & Dev.
In his current role at FUNimation Entertainment - North America's leading distributor of anime - Justin Rojas works to strategize promotions for hundreds of titles from Fullmetal Alchemist to Dragon Ball Z.
In addition to creating FUNimation's social presence, he publicly represents the company both online and in person. You may recognize Justin from FUNimation's S.A.V.E. advertising campaign, various online videos and events, or on the companies new web series, "The FUNimation Show". His role allows him to interact with hundreds of thousands of fans every day as he strives to build strong relationships with both consumers and other companies like Netflix, Amazon, iTunes, Capcom, BioWare, Sega, MTV, Microsoft, and Sony.
Justin earned his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing at the University of Texas at Dallas. When not busy making the anime world a better place through social media, Justin avidly plays a wide array of video games and practices the martial art of Kenju-ryu.
Anime Convention Guest Appearances
- Anime Frontier 2021 - December 3-5, 2021 in Fort Worth, TX
- Anime Matsuri Hawaii 2015 - November 27-29, 2015 in Honolulu, HI
- Anime North Texas 2013 - November 15-17, 2013 in Forth Worth, TX
- Nan Desu Kan 2013 - September 13-15, 2013 in Denver, CO
- Anime Matsuri 2013 - March 29-31, 2013 in Houston, TX
- Ikkicon 2012 - December 28-30, 2012 in Austin, TX