Jason Bulmahn is the Lead Designer of Paizo Publishing, LLC. After having coordinated the world's largest organized play D&D campaign for the RPGA (Living Greyhawk), Bulmahn joined Paizo Publishing as the Managing Editor of Dragon magazine in 2004. In 2007, Jason took over as the Lead Designer of the Pathfinder Roleplaying game. His RPG design credits include Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook, Bestiary, Advanced Player's Guide, Beginner's Box, and the Advanced Class Guide. Jason has written for Paizo Publishing, Wizards of the Coast, and his personal imprint, Minotaur Games. His work has earned one Origins Award and over twenty-five ENnie Awards, including Best Game and Product of the Year.
Anime Convention Guest Appearances
- Dragon Con 2019 - August 29 - September 2, 2019 in Atlanta, GA
- Dragon Con 2018 - August 30 - September 3, 2018 in Atlanta, GA
- Dragon Con 2017 - September 1-4, 2017 in Atlanta, GA
- Dragon Con 2015 - September 4-7, 2015 in Atlanta, GA
- Anime Milwaukee 2015 - February 13-15, 2015 in Milwaukee, WI
View Jason Bulmahn on FanCons.com for 1 additional guest appearances