Toronto, ON, Canada
Kitsurie is Canadian cosplayers that is based in Toronto. She has been cosplaying since 2008.
Early in the journey, she competed in masquerades at Artisan level. She met Yume in 2012 and they have been good friends since! They are often seen doing duo cosplays together so much that they have been giving the label: YuRie (a combination of their names).
Now they prefer to take a step back from competition and instead focus on the creating costumes of their favourite pairings, doing story-telling photoshoots and giving back to the community by creating tutorials and hosting panels.
Anime Convention Guest Appearances
- Animacon 2019 - April 20-21, 2019 in San José, Costa Rica
- Anime Shogatsu 2019 - January 19, 2019 in North York, ON, Canada
- Toronto Sailor Moon Celebration 2017 - June 24, 2017 in Toronto, ON, Canada
- Ai-Kon 2016 - July 15-17, 2016 in Winnipeg, MB, Canada
- Toronto Sailor Moon Celebration 2016 - July 9, 2016 in Toronto, ON, Canada