Bec's Cosplay Wonderland
Toronto, ON, Canada
Rebecca who goes by Bec's Cosplay Wonderland has been cosplaying for over 3 years and loves creating cosplay as much as she loves wearing them. She is a hardcore South Park fan girl, and has an insane love of cosplaying despite her aversion to sewing. Her favourite thing to do is styling/cutting wigs and hair.
Bec's hopes that her cosplay hobby will someday take her to greater heights, whether it be in the modelling world, cosplay land, make up town, or sewing isle. She cosplays for herself and people who enjoy the fandom.
Anime Convention Guest Appearances
- Cosplay Matsuri 2017 - August 12, 2017 in Toronto, ON, Canada
- Blerdcon 2017 - June 30 - July 2, 2017 in Arlington, VA
- G-Anime Winter 2017 - January 20-22, 2017 in Gatineau, QC, Canada
- Anime Shogatsu 2017 - January 14, 2017 in Toronto, ON, Canada
- Unplugged Expo 2016 - October 15-16, 2016 in Toronto, ON, Canada
View Bec's Cosplay Wonderland on FanCons.com for 1 additional guest appearances