Gen Urobuchi is a Japanese writer for visual novels, light novels, and anime. He joined Nitroplus as a writer and made his debut in 2001 by writing the scenario of the visual novel Phantom of Inferno, which was later adapted into a TV series and OVA series. Afterward Gen Urobuchi wrote the light novel Fate/Zero in 2006, the prequel to Fate/Stay Night, which was a collaboration between Type-Moon and fellow developer Nitroplus. Gen is also the screenplay writer for Puella Magi Madoka Magica (2011), a production of Aniplex (under Atsuhiro Iwakami as main producer) and studio SHAFT.
Anime Convention Guest Appearances
- Sakura-Con 2017 - April 14-16, 2017 in Seattle, WA
- Anime Festival Asia 2016 - November 25-27, 2016 in Singapore
- Japan Expo USA 2014 - August 22-24, 2014 in San Mateo, CA
- Anime Expo 2014 - July 3-6, 2014 in Los Angeles, CA
- Otakon 2012 - July 27-29, 2012 in Baltimore, MD
- Sakura-Con 2012 - April 6-8, 2012 in Seattle, WA