Los Angeles, CA
Originally from the east coast and now residing in the great Los Angeles area. Dustbunny has been in convention scene for over 10 years and is an award winning cosplayer as well as a cosplay costume judge. She was also involved in a fan-based documentary called "True Otaku: The Documentary" which was exhibited as an official selection at Florida Supercon's 2011 Geek Film Festival and at Phoenix Comicon's 2012 Film Festival.
Dustbunny has a genuine heart for making costumes and the will to support anyone who has the desire for cosplaying.
Anime Convention Guest Appearances
- Animé Los Angeles 2018 - January 25-28, 2018 in Ontario, CA 2017
- Sabakon 2017 - November 18-20, 2017 in Las Vegas, NV
- Anime Expo 2017 - July 1-4, 2017 in Los Angeles, CA
- Con Nichiwa 2017 - March 24-26, 2017 in Tucson, AZ 2016
- Con-Jikan 2016 - December 3-4, 2016 in Albuquerque, NM
- Sabakon 2016 - August 19-21, 2016 in Las Vegas, NV
- Anime Expo 2016 - July 1-4, 2016 in Los Angeles, CA
- Ninja-Con 2016 - June 4, 2016 in Los Angeles, CA 2015
- Sabakon 2015 - September 5-7, 2015 in Las Vegas, NV
- Anime Expo 2015 - July 2-5, 2015 in Los Angeles, CA
View Dustbunny on FanCons.com for 1 additional guest appearances