Prince Diamond's NegaMoon Zone
Upper Darby, PA
I am a 22 year-old Japanese-mixed male & am a professional Japanese/Korean vocal musician. I have been singing since I was a lil boy, with my first recording being when I was in kindergarten at Manoa Elementary School in Havertown, PA, singing "10 Little Indians" ^_^. Since then, I have moved on to become a major member of all the top vocal groups my academic career had to offer.
Among other milestones in my young vocal career, I have sung on the opening day of The Kimmel Centre Of The Performing Arts in Philadelphia PA, in addition to winning various district & region-wide vocal festivals, & helping my vocal groups to gain top honors in vocal ajudications up & down the east coast. I have recorded various singles & 2 demo albums ("Watashi Wa..../I Am...." & "Ai no Chikara/The Power Of Love"), both of which are available for purchase here in the Shoppe's "CD Centrale" section. As of earlier this year (2007), I released a full-length album, "Tamashi no Rufuran (Soul's Refrain)", featuring Anime classics & Asian music standards with the intent of capturing international vocal opportunities.
Anime Convention Guest Appearances
- The Asian Karaoke Idol Invitational 2018 - January 13-14, 2018 in Philadelphia, PA
- The Asian Karaoke Idol Invitational 2017 - January 7-8, 2017 in Philadelphia, PA
- T-MODE 2008 - September 5-7, 2008 in Arlington, VA
- Setsucon 2008 - January 26-27, 2008 in State College, PA
- Zenkaikon 2007 - October 13, 2007 in King of Prussia, PA
- Shikkaricon 2006 - November 11, 2006 in Newtown, PA
- Zentrancon 2005 - October 16, 2005 in Philadelphia, PA
View D-Chan on FanCons.com for 2 additional guest appearances