See also: Blog
Born in Aichi Prefecture, Aya Hirano began acting as a child in Japan, and as an adult had her big break in the The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya for which she provided many songs, including "God Knows." She went on to perform the ending theme for other anime, such as Hyakko, and "Motteke! Sailor Fuku" for Lucky Star.
As an actress, Ms. Hirano has had featured roles in shows such as Haruhi, Death Note, and Lucky Star, and has become a prominent figure in the anime world. A versatile performer, she can play an entire spectrum of roles ranging from a young child to a sexy woman, and even a boy. Other popular roles include Lumière from Kiddy Grade, Lucy in Fairy Tale, and Mamori in Eyeshield 21.
Whether it's in the field of music, narration, stage, or TV drama, Aya Hirano will continue to do great works in the future.
Anime Convention Guest Appearances
- FanimeCon 2019 - May 24-27, 2019 in San Jose, CA
- Kawaii Kon 2019 - April 5-7, 2019 in Honolulu, HI
- Nadeshicon 2019 - March 29-31, 2019 in Quebec City, QC, Canada
- Animazement 2016 - May 27-29, 2016 in Raleigh, NC
- Otakon 2012 - July 27-29, 2012 in Baltimore, MD
- Anime Expo 2007 - June 29 - July 2, 2007 in Long Beach, CA