Video Game Tech Support
See also: Moby Games bio and LinkedIn
Eric worked for both Verant Interactive and Sony Online Entertainment in San Diego, California. He has also worked with Big Idea Interactive and SCEA (Sony Computer Electronics America).
A job with Verant Interactive prompted a move to San Diego from Denver in 2002, Where after a few months, the company was acquired by Sony Online Entertainment (SOE). Initially hired for Tech Support, he went on to work in many roles including Game Master for EQ, Quality Assurance, Information Technology, Development, Level Design and Storyboarding.
In his career he received back to back Team Member of the Month, as well as awarded the Sony Achievement award for his work on EverQuest Macintosh Edition. While at SOE, Eric worked on the development of several games including PlanetSide, Star Wars Galaxies, EverQuest II and Vanguard: Saga of Heroes.
Anime Convention Guest Appearances
- Fal-Con 2017 - October 14-15, 2017 in Montevallo, AL 2016
- Fandomfest 2016 - July 29-31, 2016 in Louisville, KY 2015
- Sausomecon 2015 - June 12-14, 2015 in Kansas City, MO
Animeland Wasabi 2015 - February 27 - March 1, 2015 in Greenwood Village, COCancelled Appearance 2014
- Realms Con 2014 - October 3-5, 2014 in Corpus Christi, TX
- AnimeFest 2014 - August 15-18, 2014 in Dallas, TX
- Ikasucon 2014 - August 1-3, 2014 in Fort Wayne, IN
- AnimeCon Arkansas 2014 - June 7-8, 2014 in Little Rock, AR
- Animeland Wasabi 2014 - February 28 - March 2, 2014 in Denver, CO 2013
- Animeland Otaku Mex 2013 - November 8-10, 2013 in Albuquerque, NM
- Tokyo in Tulsa 2013 - August 2-4, 2013 in Tulsa, OK
- Florida Supercon 2013 - July 4-7, 2013 in Miami, FL
- Cosplacon 2013 - June 27-30, 2013 in Jefferson City, MO 2012
- Tokyo in Tulsa 2012 - July 20-22, 2012 in Tulsa, OK 2011
- A-Kon 2011 - June 10-12, 2011 in Dallas, TX
- Naka-Kon 2011 - February 18-20, 2011 in Kansas City, MO 2010
- Anime Festival Wichita 2010 - July 9-11, 2010 in Wichita, KS