DragonFleet Studios / 3G Studios
See also: LinkedIn and Polar Chord Innate
Preston Cowley, a Denver native, grew up fascinated with video games, animation, and voice acting. While studying for his animation degree at Brigham Young University, he also studied voice acting, under Christopher Robin Miller (Professor Layton) to hone his skills.
Preston's latest work includes Return of the Guitar Lord, and Abandoned for speaking roles, and looks forward to many more roles in Audio books as well.
Preston now is living his dream of programming for video games at 3G studios in Reno, NV and can't wait to see where his life will take him next!
Anime Convention Guest Appearances
- Animeland Wasabi 2017 - February 10-12, 2017 in Denver, CO 2016
- SNAFU Con 2016 - October 7-9, 2016 in Sparks, NV 2015
- SNAFU Con 2015 - October 30 - November 1, 2015 in Sparks, NV 2014
- SNAFU Con 2014 - October 24-26, 2014 in Reno, NV 2013
- SNAFU Con 2013 - October 25-27, 2013 in Reno, NV
- Kitsune Kon 2013 - March 22-24, 2013 in Appleton, WI
- Animeland Wasabi 2013 - March 1-3, 2013 in Denver, CO 2012
- SNAFU Con 2012 - September 28-30, 2012 in Reno, NV 2011
- Animeland Remonedo 2011 - October 28-30, 2011 in Minneapolis, MN
- Anime Banzai 2011 - October 21-23, 2011 in Layton, UT
- SNAFU Con 2011 - September 9-11, 2011 in Reno, NV
- Animeland Makiba 2011 - September 2-4, 2011 in Las Vegas, NV
- Animeland Wasabi 2011 - March 11-13, 2011 in Aurora, CO
13 confirmed guest appearances