Los Angeles, CA
Jon Bailey is a professional entertainer. He is primarily a voiceover artist for several local, national, and international production companies. He is also the manager, comedy writer, storyboard artist, animator, editor, and producer for Strategic Animation.
He has voiced commercials for web, radio, TV, documentary narration, and TV/video game/movie trailers, as well as host of other projects since 2008. His projects include the Star Wars: The Clone Wars toy commercial campaign, several voices for the Clone Wars toys, characters in motion-comics and web animations, the voice of Texas Steakhouse and Middleburg Bank, and the movie trailer announcer for dozens of games, TV series, and movies. He aspires to create memorable characters in network animation one day.
Anime Convention Guest Appearances
- Anime Senpai 2019 - October 11-13, 2019 in Collinsville, IL 2018
- Pyrkon 2018 - May 18-20, 2018 in Poznań, Poland 2016
- ConnectiCon 2016 - July 7-10, 2016 in Hartford, CT
- Indy PopCon 2016 - June 17-19, 2016 in Indianapolis, IN 2015
- Geek Media Expo 2015 - October 30 - November 1, 2015 in Nashville, TN
- MomoCon 2015 - May 28-31, 2015 in Atlanta, GA
- Anime Blues Winterfest Remix 2015 - January 17, 2015 in Southaven, MS 2014
- WasabiCon 2014 - November 1-2, 2014 in Jacksonville, FL
- Anime Blues Con 2014 - June 20-22, 2014 in Memphis, TN 2011
- Anime Blues Con 2011 - July 8-10, 2011 in Memphis, TN
View Jon Bailey on FanCons.com for 7 additional guest appearances