Paul and Storm
Paul and Storm have been writing and performing funny songs together for a long, long time, starting with their stint together in a cappella band Da Vinci's Notebook. Their music tends to make people laugh and feel good, and Paul and Storm believe that this makes their pursuit noble, right and just.
Known for their sharp satirical writing and multiple musical styles, Paul and Storm's music can be found on radio (including the "Bob and Tom" syndicated radio show and Sirius/XM's "Dr. Demento Show"), television (Comedy Central, "The Drew Carey Show"), and throughout the internet (The Guild, Homestar Runner).
BONUS: their live show is better than 1,000 Fonzies, and more spellbinding than Mr. T on a unicycle. Catchy melodies and well-constructed music underpin the comedy, and in live performance their harmonies draw comparisons to the Everly Brothers, while their stage presence evokes the Barenaked Ladies. They will do nearly anything to win the hearts and minds of their audiences; occasionally, panties are thrown back at them as either a reward or a deterrent, we're not sure which.
Paul and Storm are also widely known through their association with Jonathan Coulton, and as co-creators and co-hosts (with Wil Wheaton and Adam Savage) of the geek-oriented w00tstock concert series, whose guests have included Neil Gaiman, "Weird Al" Yankovic, Felicia Day and Chris Hardwick. They're also notorious for generating far-reaching Twitter memes, most notably #wookieeleaks and #kanyenewyorkercartoons.
Anime Convention Guest Appearances
- Dragon Con 2017 - September 1-4, 2017 in Atlanta, GA
- Dragon Con 2016 - September 2-5, 2016 in Atlanta, GA
- Dragon Con 2015 - September 4-7, 2015 in Atlanta, GA
- New York Comic Con 2014 - October 9-12, 2014 in New York, NY
- Phoenix Comicon 2014 - June 5-8, 2014 in Phoenix, AZ
- Indy PopCon 2014 - May 30 - June 1, 2014 in Indianapolis, IN
- Dragon Con 2013 - August 30 - September 2, 2013 in Atlanta, GA
- ConnectiCon 2013 - July 12-14, 2013 in Hartford, CT
- Dragon*Con 2011 - September 2-5, 2011 in Atlanta, GA