Isle of Man, UK
Acclaimed British actor John Rhys-Davies graduated from the University of East Anglia and is probably best known to film audiences for his roles in the blockbuster hits Raiders of the Lost Ark, and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Rhys-Davies was introduced to a new generation of fans in the blockbuster trilogy "The Lord of the Rings" The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, and The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King in the role of Gimli the dwarf. He has also had leading roles in Victor Victoria, The Living Daylights and King Solomon's Mines.
Rhys-Davies, who was raised in England, Africa and Wales, credits his early exposure to classic literature for his decision to pursue acting and writing. he later refined his craft at London's renowned Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts. His television credits include James Clavell's Shogun and Noble House, Great Expectations, War and Remembrance and Archaeology.
Anime Convention Guest Appearances
Paris Manga & Sci-Fi Show 2017 - September 30 - October 1, 2017 in Paris, FranceCancelled Appearance 2016
- ConnectiCon 2016 - July 7-10, 2016 in Hartford, CT 2015
- Paris Manga & Sci-Fi Show 2015 - October 3-4, 2015 in Paris, France
- F.A.C.T.S. 2015 - September 26-27, 2015 in Ghent, Belgium
- Armageddon Expo Hamilton 2015 - March 14-15, 2015 in Hamilton, New Zealand 2014
- Phoenix Comicon 2014 - June 5-8, 2014 in Phoenix, AZ 2012
- Middle East Film and Comic Con 2012 - April 20-21, 2012 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
View John Rhys-Davies on FanCons.com for 36 additional guest appearances