Enji Night is an internationally known cosplayer, costume designer and model from Budapest, Hungary. She's cosplaying since 2009, and has created over 50 costumes in the past 6 years. She known for her Supergirl, Chun Li and Samus cosplays. Most of the time she cosplaying from animes, games and comics, but she likes to create unusual cosplays, such as her gijinka version of the Firefox mascot! She won several cosplay awards in her country and since 2013 she attending conventions and judging cosplays contests all over the world. Her costumes have been featured in online and print publications including Kotaku, FHM, ELLE and Marie Claire. She also had the honor of being the spokesmodel for Nokia Hungary.
When she is not cosplaying, she spares most of her free time playing video games and watching anime.
Anime Convention Guest Appearances
- Anime Matsuri 2018 - March 30 - April 1, 2018 in Houston, TX
- Saboten Con 2017 - September 1-4, 2017 in Phoenix, AZ
- Anime Matsuri 2017 - April 7-9, 2017 in Houston, TX
- Japan Expo Sud 2017 - February 24-26, 2017 in Marseille, France
- Connichi 2016 - September 16-18, 2016 in Kassel, Germany
- Anime Matsuri 2016 - February 26-28, 2016 in Houston, TX
View Enji Night on FanCons.com for 1 additional guest appearances