Pros and Cons Cosplay
Kansas City, MO
Pros and Cons Cosplay comprises twin sisters from Kansas City, Missouri, who began cosplaying waaaay back in 2005. They started competing in in 2008, winning a number of awards along the way for craftsmanship and runway performances. In conjunction with creating their own cosplays, they also sport a healthy passion for social justice and inclusivity.
Pro loves to create things that are decorative and pretty. She loves manipulating color and light. She has paint on more clothing than not, which means dressing in business casual for her day job often leads to interesting conversation pieces during meetings.
Con is the mastermind of anything that will end up being a lot of work, time, and energy. Lover of all things construction, she's usually camped out in aisle 4 of the local hardware store, giggling excitedly over hex bolts. That's normal, right?
Anime Convention Guest Appearances
- Anime Magic! 2023 - August 18-20, 2023 in Rosemont, IL
- Tokyo, OK 2023 - July 14-16, 2023 in Tulsa, OK
- Cosplay America 2023 - June 23-25, 2023 in Cary, NC
- Anime St. Louis 2023 - April 21-23, 2023 in St. Charles, MO
- Animé Los Angeles 2023 - January 5-8, 2023 in Long Beach, CA 2022
- Holiday Matsuri 2022 - December 16-18, 2022 in Orlando, FL
- Nan Desu Kan 2022 - September 2-4, 2022 in Aurora, CO
- Tokyo, OK 2022 - July 29-31, 2022 in Tulsa, OK
- Cosplay America 2022 - June 24-26, 2022 in Cary, NC
- Aselia Con 2022 - April 8-10, 2022 in Irving, TX 2021
- Holiday Matsuri 2021 - December 17-19, 2021 in Orlando, FL 2020
Anime St. Louis 2020 - May 1-3, 2020 in St. Charles, MOConvention Cancelled 2019
- Cosplacon 2019 - June 13-16, 2019 in Jefferson City, MO
- Anime St. Louis 2019 - May 3-5, 2019 in St. Charles, MO 2018
- G33kmas 2018 - November 23-24, 2018 in Kansas City, MO 2016
- Naka-Kon 2016 - March 11-13, 2016 in Overland Park, KS
15 confirmed guest appearances
View Pros and Cons Cosplay on FanCons.com for 2 additional guest appearances