Carmilla Jo is a Bay Area-based cosplayer and model. Growing up with a love for fantasy, animation, and the avant-garde, she has evolved as not just a model and cosplayer, but also as a stylist and creative producer, teaming up with creative individuals around the Bay Area, Los Angeles, and Taipei. By taking creative control in her works, she has yielded numerous publications, interviews, and magazine cover features.
As an award-winning cosplayer, her cosplays mainly take inspiration from anime, manga, video games, and nostalgic cartoons. She plans to continue improving in the craft of cosplay and costuming in the years to come, in addition to collaborating with fellow ambitious creatives for more elaborate and other-worldly photoshoots and projects.
Anime Convention Guest Appearances
ASAHiCon 2020 - April 18, 2020 in Antioch, CAConvention Cancelled
- Anime Destiny 2019 - November 3, 2019 in Berkeley, CA
- ASAHiCon 2019 - April 13, 2019 in Antioch, CA
- Anime Destiny 2018 - November 4, 2018 in Berkeley, CA
- ASAHi Con 2018 - April 28, 2018 in Antioch, CA
- Anime Destiny 2017 - November 5, 2017 in Berkeley, CA
- Kin-Yoobi Con 2017 - August 6, 2017 in Newark, CA
- ASAHi Con 2017 - April 1, 2017 in Antioch, CA
- Anime Destiny 2016 - November 13, 2016 in Berkeley, CA
View Carmilla Jo on FanCons.com for 1 additional guest appearances