Moderately Okay Cosplay
Moderately Okay Cosplay (John) is a cosplayer based out of Orlando, Florida. He makes cosplay from anime, video games, comic books, and more. If you can nerd out over it, he's probably made something from it!
John began cosplaying in 2012 because he wanted to be a character from League of Legends, but it wasn't anywhere close to Halloween. A friend of his had introduced him to conventions and cosplay, and since then he's been hooked. He has made over 50 costumes and has had the opportunity to work with companies like Nintendo by representing their characters to the public, as well as travel to many conventions, both in the US and internationally, as a cosplay guest and judge. He now cosplays mostly from Final Fantasy, but only because of his likely unhealthy obsession with Final Fantasy XV.
The name, Moderately Okay Cosplay, matches well with how John describes himself. He believes cosplay is for everyone, not just those who are great at it, and that the community has a spot for you, no matter what your skill level!
Anime Convention Guest Appearances
- Anime Milwaukee 2019 - February 15-17, 2019 in Milwaukee, WI
- Daisho Con 2018 - November 16-18, 2018 in Wisconsin Dells, WI
- Shine Con 2018 - August 17-19, 2018 in Las Vegas, NV
- Okashicon 2018 - July 20-22, 2018 in Pflugerville, TX
- Florida Supercon 2018 - July 12-15, 2018 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Naka-Kon 2018 - March 16-18, 2018 in Overland Park, KS