Skottie Young got his start at Marvel on titles like Spider-Man: Legend of the Spider Clan, Human Torch, and Venom. He soon began adapting the L. Frank Baum OZ novels at Marvel with Eric Shanower. After five years and six OZ graphic novels, he began writing and drawing the hit series Rocket Raccoon, illustrating the children's book Fortunately, The Milk by Neil Gaiman, and the Young Marvel variant covers. He then created, wrote, and drew the series I Hate Fairyland at Image Comics. He followed that with co-creating and writing Middlewest with artist Jorge Corona and Bully Wars with artist Aaron Conley. He wrote Deadpool for Marvel with artists Nic Klein and Scott Hepburn. Skottie's currently writing a new Marvel series for artist Humberto Ramos and a few other creator-owned projects to be announced soon.
Anime Convention Guest Appearances
- Comicpalooza 2018 - May 25-27, 2018 in Houston, TX 2017
- MegaCon Orlando 2017 - May 25-28, 2017 in Orlando, FL 2011
- London MCM Expo 2011 - October 28-30, 2011 in London, UK
- Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo 2011 - March 18-20, 2011 in Chicago, IL 2004
- Anime Reactor 2004 - October 22-24, 2004 in Rosemont, IL
View Skottie Young on FanCons.com for 46 additional guest appearances