December 13-15, 2013
Wyndham Lisle-Chicago Hotel and Executive Meeting Center
Organized by AnimeCon.org
AnimeCon.org is in no way associated with AnimeCons.com.
Con+Alt+Delete is a brand new anime convention in Chicago, Illinois! C+A+D is happening December 13-15, 2013 at the Wyndham Hotel in Lisle, Illinois. Join hundreds of anime fans in events filled with cosplay, and fun.
C+A+D gives you the chance to meet a thousand of your fellow friends and anime fans in celebrating Japanese animation and nerd culture. Join us if you love Hetalia, Fullmetal Alchemist, Dragon Ball Z, Yu-Gi-Oh, Lolita Fashion, Homestuck, My Little Pony, Sci-Fi, or Video Games. We encourage you to attend in your favorite cosplay costume and join us in celebrating everything that nerds and geeks enjoy.
$50: All 3 Days
Con+Alt+Delete 2013 Guests
- Airship O'Reilly - Steampunk Costumers
- Gabriel Bautista - Comic Artist
- Martin Billany - Voice Actor / Anime Parody Creator
- Daniel Coglan - Martial Arts Expert
- Jillian Coglan - Martial Arts Expert
- Richard Epcar - Voice Actor
- Todd Haberkorn - Voice Actor
- Brian Heinz - Geek
- Russell Lissau - Writer
- Vic Mignogna - Voice Actor
- Marianne Miller - Voice Actress
- Trevor A. Mueller - Web Comic Creator
- Malcolm Ray - Actor
- Ellyn Stern - Voice Actress
- V is for Villains - Band
- Doug Walker - Internet Video Creator
- Shinichi Watanabe - Director
Con+Alt+Delete 2013 Reports and Photos
- No reports found.