Los Angeles, CA
Zach began acting at the age of seven and has worked on a number of projects. He began his performance career in theater as Winthrop-Music Man. He also used his musical talents in the Wizard of Oz, Oliver and Peter Pan at the historic 11,000 seat St. Louis Muny. He booked his first film entitled "Kingshighway" in St. Louis, Missouri before moving to L.A.. Zach landed his second film credit in Will Ferrell's "Land of the Lost" Universal Pictures. Last summer he completed shooting his third season of "Diary of a Single Mom" as the character Ian, directed by Robert Townsend. Zach received a "Breakthrough Performance" nomination for this role from the 2009 Indie Soap Awards.
Some of Zach's TV appearances include class of 2009/10 "Are You Smarter than a Fifth Grader", Hannah-Montana, Perfect Couples and I'm in the Band. He also has a role in the Sci-Fi comedy film "Rock Jocks" scheduled to be released the summer of 2012.
Zach also works frequently providing voices for a number of characters. In Warner Bros.' Captain Marvel, Zach voiced Billy Batson and as Arthur Baywoesenthal on Scooby-Doo, Mystery Inc. "Song of Mystery". He has also voiced the character of Matthew Parker on the long time radio program Adventures in Odyssey for three years. He had the amazing experience of voicing over the character Douglas from C.S. Lewis's "Shadowlands" for BBC radio, England. Zach has voiced characters for Cartoon Network's Sym-Bionic Titan and Nickelodeon's Legend of Korra. He recently landed the role of Prince James for Disney's new show "Sofia the First". Zach has also worked in several commercials in L.A. for Comcast, Sony and Burger King to name a few.
While in Los Angeles, Zach has continued to work on his singing/performing skills. He plays the piano and would like to learn guitar. He can be seen on the video "If the Earth Could Speak" performed by a number of Disney/Nick stars to raise funds for ChildFund International. Zach has recently added song writing to his list of skills and will be going into the studio soon to record.
Zach's other activities include school of course. He has been home-schooled since the fourth grade and recently switched to a California program. After reviewing his coursework and testing they promoted him directly to ninth grade from seventh grade. However, high school is a lot more difficult!
When not working or schooling, Zach enjoys a good book and even better, a great St. Louis Cardinals baseball game!
Anime Convention Guest Appearances
- MomoCon 2019 - May 23-26, 2019 in Atlanta, GA 2018
- Anime Expo 2018 - July 4-8, 2018 in Los Angeles, CA
- MegaCon Orlando 2018 - May 24-27, 2018 in Orlando, FL
- Con Nichiwa 2018 - April 20-22, 2018 in Tucson, AZ
Anime Matsuri 2018 - March 30 - April 1, 2018 in Houston, TXCancelled Appearance
- Animé Los Angeles 2018 - January 25-28, 2018 in Ontario, CA 2017
- Daisho Con 2017 - November 17-19, 2017 in Wisconsin Dells, WI
- MegaCon Tampa Bay 2017 - September 29 - October 1, 2017 in Tampa Bay, FL
- SacAnime 2017 - September 1-3, 2017 in Sacramento, CA
- Florida Supercon 2017 - July 27-30, 2017 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Anime Blues Con 2017 - July 7-9, 2017 in Memphis, TN
- Anime Expo 2017 - July 1-4, 2017 in Los Angeles, CA
- MomoCon 2017 - May 25-28, 2017 in Atlanta, GA
- Supercon Retro 2017 - April 14-16, 2017 in Miami, FL
- Kawaii Kon 2017 - April 7-9, 2017 in Honolulu, HI
- Kami-Con 2017 - January 27-29, 2017 in Birmingham, AL 2016
- Geek Media Expo 2016 - October 28-30, 2016 in Nashville, TN
- Senshi Con 2016 - October 1-2, 2016 in Anchorage, AK
- Anime Midwest 2016 - July 8-10, 2016 in Rosemont, IL
- Florida Supercon 2016 - July 1-4, 2016 in Miami, FL
- Anime Alpha / Alpha X 2016 - June 3-5, 2016 in Sioux Falls, SD
- MomoCon 2016 - May 26-29, 2016 in Atlanta, GA
- SacAnime 2016 - January 1-3, 2016 in Sacramento, CA 2015
- Supanova Pop Culture Expo - Brisbane 2015 - November 27-29, 2015 in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Supanova Pop Culture Expo - Adelaide 2015 - November 20-22, 2015 in Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
- Animate! Miami 2015 - October 23-25, 2015 in Miami, FL
- Kraken Con Fall 2015 - September 26, 2015 in Alameda, CA